Rates and Hours
30 minute massage $55.00
45 minute massage $80.00
60 minute massage $100.00
75 minute massage $115.00
90 minute massage $135.00
All Prices include GST
* Please note: An additional $10.00 will be applied to your initial appointment for the 15 minute consultation time.
Tuesday 12:00pm to 8:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm to 8:00pm
Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm
*Please Read Carefully*
Upon your initial visit to the Dynamic Massage Therapist clinic it is mandatory that everyone have a consultation prior to their massage therapy treatment. During this time you will be asked to fill out a confidential patient history and consent form. You will also be asked a series of questions regarding your reason for treatment and what your treatment goals are, followed by a series of tests and assessment techniques that will help me to determine an appropriate treatment approach . When booking your treatment time online, I ask that you select the duration you would like your treatment to be, plus 15 minutes for your consultation. Please note that you must only select this option when booking your first visit. Also on the day of your initial visit I ask that you come 5 minutes early as there will be time for all paper work within the consultation time.
When booking any other appointments, I ask that you select 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute time slots, without the 15 minute consultation and come 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
*Dynamic Massage Therapist Corp. requires that patients under 19 years of age, have a parent or guardian signature prior to massage therapy.
Individuals with “ACTIVE” WCB claims will NOT be able to recieve massage treatments through Dynamic Massage Therapist Corp. Once your claim has been settled and you are no longer recieving compensation you may book an appointment.
For further questions please contact Nicole Yorke, RMT at Dynamic Massage Therapy
- Cash only, for first time customers outside of the Port McNeill area
- Cash or cheque is accepted for those within the Port McNeill area
- Sorry we do not accept debit or credit
- We Do apologize, but at this time We are not able to take on New Clients. If you have not been into see us within 2 years then you are considered a New Client.